Saturday, August 13, 2011

Which Do You Prefer: Chocolate or Vanilla?

It's the age-old question: When it comes to flavor, are you a chocolate or a vanilla gal? As much as I love chocolate, and I really do, I tend to lean toward vanilla (check out this recipe for "hot vanilla"). Guess which flavor America prefers after the jump...


****


According to one recent survey (don't click this link unless you're full--the cookies you'll see in the photo will make you get up out of your seat and head to a bakery), Americans overwhelmingly go for chocolate. (Here's a story I wrote a few years ago about how--exactly--to make sure the chocolate you choose is the healthy kind...yep, not all qualifies as healthful. And, be sure to read this Glamour article about chocolate dos and don'ts.


So friends, tell me if you're a chocolate or a vanilla gal. Is one any more figure-friendly than the other? Nah, but maybe you have a theory about that--if so, share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment