Thursday, May 3, 2012

Breakfast at Your Desk: My Favorite New Frozen Waffles

Frozen waffles make such a yummy and easy breakfast (or snack!), but a lot of the whole-grain varieties have a cardboardy taste (sorry, at least in my opinion!). But, I finally found a brand that tastes great!


I recently discovered De Wafelbakkers frozen waffles. The "made from scratch" waffles are made with oat bran and spelt, high in fiber and rich in B-vitamins (love that!).


Best part: They taste amazing, especially when topped with sliced bananas and drizzled with a little maple syrup. I found them at Whole Foods, but you can buy them elsewhere too.


Are you a frozen waffle kind of gal? What's your fave variety?


P.S. Here's how to tell if you've got a bad egg. Plus, emmer, know what it is? And, yummy idea: breakfast taquitos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment