Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Breakfast at Your Desk: The A.M. Beverage That May Help Your Guy Get Healthier

Do you pause for a moment and have breakfast or coffee with your boyfriend or husband before each of you run out the door? I wish I had time for that, but mornings are *chaos* in my house. But I heard about a some new research linking one beverage with slimmer waistlines for men, and I'm tempted to make my husband a cup (after all, we all know that belly fat is an indicator of heart disease issues, right?) ...


The supposed fat-fighting beverage for men? Tea! Or so say researchers. According to a new study, men who drink two or more cups of tea a day have slimmer waistlines than those who drink coffee or nothing at all.


Since "abdominal obesity" (let's call it what it is: the beer belly) can be a big issue for men, it's interesting to know that tea can have possible healthy effects, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment